<body>
Monday, August 21, 2006 1:00 AM
「 」

I'm sad, frustrated and sick.
I'm frustrated by those people who likes to argue with councillor.
I'm sick. I'm feeling cold.
End of year exams are around five weeks time. Why is this happening to me now?
Why must I always be the one suffering? Where are my friends when I need them most?

Do they even understand how I feel? I want to stop my duties for awhile. I want to be alone in class. I want to get hit by a car. It's not that I don't want to live. But I'm scared. I'm scared to face all this things by myself. I'm getting weaker for every trouble that I had. I don't wish to continue. I don't want to cry by myself without anyone knowing.
I know. I know where I stand in my class. I used to be a shy girl. But I'm not anymore! I'm trying not to hate anyone in my class.
I don't want to be a bad person. I dont want to continue cursing or bad mouthing anyone.
What is LIFE?
I really hope someone can give me an answer.
I'm in a need of a true friend.




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix