Tuesday, August 01, 2006
1:02 AM
ã ã
I HAVE TO TAKE THIS OUT!
I'm so frustrated!
Okeh, I didn't really score well for my both tests but I passed but not up to my expectations.
Right, if you were in a bad mood, you donte have to to vent your anger to me okeh?! I'm not your dog or something. I didnt know anything and there you are scolding me. Damn.
I donte wish to continue this kind of life anymore. I want to do something different. I hate it when there's people like that living in this world.
I'm so pissed OFF!!
Well, of course there's some good things that happened.
My mentists are pretty okeh especially Khairunisa or something like that. She's strict and better then me when I was in Secondary one. Hah. The other one, I know she have some difficulties doing the class duty as she's taking care of her own class but you know...
I'm still so angry! I just wish I can fly to some other country and not see YOUR FACE.
*SREAMS*
That's it. I'm done venting my anger. Got to finish up my DNT and revise for Math common test. If not, well, lets just say I'll meet you in the other world okeh?....
So long,
Tata...