Saturday, July 01, 2006
6:14 AM
ã ã
Today's a tiring yet quite a fun day. Met up with Jess, Ayun, Hakim and Shawn.
Went to the old Woodlands there to do our science project. We spent hours there still, our project is not fully done yet. Poor Ayun have to bring home and do the decorations again. And I'm doing the presentation. Haiis. Dont think I'm going to finish it today. I'm tired.
Tomorrow, I have class. Monday there's no school. Laugh out loud. Youth day.
My life nowadays is okay. I dont want to bother about my friends that much. I feel that I'm getting better except that sometimes, I get sad when I reach home.
Everyone's changing. I want to change too but not as in worser but better and different. I dont want to be the same as every girl. I want to be unique. To have my own ways. I just wish, you know, one day, I get what I wanted for so long. I'm still working on what I want. It takes time, long time. I dont want to give up halfway for some reasons.
Its been such a long time eversince I last saw him at Civic centre. Its been a year. I still cant figure out why must he come and go. Why am I so childish. Whenever I think about this, I get frustrated coz if that wouldnt happpened, I could be so MUCH BETTER. BuIt it has to happened and it did. I regret being so naive. I always thought that during primary 5 was the turning point of my life. But is it true?
I want tuition! But how to find one? 17 weeks to go before EOY. I need help people.
thats all.
Ta!