Wednesday, July 12, 2006
7:05 AM
ã ã
I think what happened today really hit me hard.
You know, I cant tolerate the nonsense 2 "somethingsomething" gave me for so many months, any longer. I dont know why but tears just came off and I cried today. At that point of time, all I know is I just want to let go of everything you know. But now, I really regret crying. And I've learnt my mistake. If this kind of things happen again ( but I hope it wont happen again ), I guess I'm not going to cry. I'm just going to do what I'm suppose to do.
As for now, I still cant decide whether or not to change duty with my beloved Aaliyah. She's really a great help lar. Anyways, thanks kay. I dont know why you know. I'm so into councillor and I just want to do my best to be a really good councillor who knows how to manage the naughty class real well.
Today, was really really fun after school hours. Me, Sheliza and Ais stayed back to do our history project. So we wanted to photocopy some stuffs. After photocopying all the history facts, we wanted to have some fun mah so we photocopy our hand. Laugh out loud. I know it is not funny but you know, it is funny at that point of time.
Now, I'll be putting all my concentration bla, bla, bla on studies. I dont want to think of anything else. You know, once I'm out of secondary school which is about 2 years from now, hopefully, I can relax a little bit before I start working again.
Well, there's something else that I'm actually tiring to achieve right. Actually, there's two. But I guess it takes quite a long time. So, yeah.
I guess thats all for now.
Till next time,
TA...