<body>
Saturday, July 29, 2006 7:29 AM
「 」

I seriously couldnt much less care about my blog anymore. Its not that I dont want to update but there's nothing to talk about and there's nothing interesting that's happening in my life now. All I can do is sigh.
Anyways, all of the sudden I get reminded of Seong Yang, my friend..
I just realize that I've not talk about him in my blog so yeah, I'm going to do it now.
Where shall I start?
Right, I know him since primary 5 I think. He's real sweet and he's my guy best friend.
I used to pour out all my probs to him thru msn and he never fail to cheer me up again with his lame stuffs. ( SORRY!)
Untill something happened but its only to be a joke that we dont really talk.
But we are back I mean, we talk back as per normal.
So yeah, and he called my SHORTY last friday I think.
Just because his 162cm.
So now, he changed quite abit. Abit "cool", if you know what I mean.
Ahhh.. anyways, everyone would like to be his friend. But somehow, I prefer the old Seong Yang. Dont know why. So dont ask!

I dont really like this blogskin. But just goign to bare with it for awhile. No time to change!
Hey, you knwo what. The way I'm blogging right now is totally different from how I used to blog like I used to blog, maturely.. haha. what the hell....
Well I just hope he'll get the girl he want and all the best for his studies! May we be bestfriend forever. haha....

Anyways, I guess thats all.
BYE! =)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix