<body>
Monday, July 31, 2006 4:07 AM
「 」

I kind of miss those days when I was young. Anyways, its better then the life that I'm having now keh, I'm not trying to say my life is bad now but.... you know what I mean.
Right I'm tired. There's still one test on Wednesday that I've to study for and thats that, hope so. There's a few things that I'm quite happy with which is my detention duty is no longer on Tuesday but its on Monday. I dont know whether that made any difference but ya....
The next thing is I've got two mentists... =) I dont know whether its a good thing or bad but I just hope I'll be a nice and good senior to them. I dont know, I dont know, and I DONT KNOW....

OK. Life has been a little hectic but some reasons. There's so little time left for me to study for EOY. I kinda feel the stress already. I'm just worried. And whenever I'm worried or panic, I tend to forget everything. Aw, my head spinning. =(

I guess thats all.
Till next( which I think next week )
BYE!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix