<body>
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:47 AM
「 」

I don't know how many times I've mentioned that I'm tired. And now, I'm going to say it again.
I'M TIRED with my life and school and all. It's like the whole world is against me. There's alot of challenges/obstacles to face or go thru and I'm just afraid one day, I might just go weak, you know what I mean. Day by day, I feel that I'm getting weaker and weaker. Its not that I want to get weak but I tried my best to stay strong no matter what but sometimes, people or something just have to weaken me down. In school, I felt all alone even though there's friends around me. At times, I don't know whether they are true or fake towards me. And that feeling just totally isnt good. I've a few problems with councillors, studies and myself.
About my councillor, I don't know till when I can last in this student councillor board. It's not that I want to quit. It just that THEY are getting unreasonable and I don't know what should I do. I feel like Im a nobody instead of a councillor. What should I do?
My studies. I'm like into Math right now so Math is like okay. But the others are like I dont know. I tried paying attention. I feel hopeless.
Myself, no comments.
I wish somebody can help me. I think I'm about to vanish thru the thin air sooner or later. At times, I really feel restless like when you push me, I can just fall. And also at times, I can really get tired and irritated VERY easily. Like today, I totally shouted at 1E1. I was tired for no reason or what should I say?
You know there's two scratches near my wrist and sometimes, I just wish it IS at my wrist. I'm too tired to face anything and everything without any help. Why is everyone so mean?

Okayy, I'm not going to die. I dont want to die young. There's still lots of things to do in the future. And I'll wait.....

Till then,
Bye....




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix