<body>
Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:19 AM
「 」

I'm seriously getting lazier. Its not that I like being lazy but I just cant help it. I seriously need help. I need someone to pressurize me, push me and slap me. But whats important, i need a slap. To wake me up.
Why am I like this? Someone please help me. I dont want come back to school, watch tv, not doing my revision and not doing my homeworks properly everyday. I want to be different. I'm learning something new now and I hope by 3 months, I can really be an expert at it. I want to learn something else. I want to make full use of my time and all.
I dont want to play any longer. I want to buck up but its tough. I tried telling myself but Im too sturbborn and Im too LAZY. The word is lazy.
If I continue being lazy and not revising or practising, I wont be able to compete those smarty people. I dont want to make my parents sad. I want to change. But how?!
I feel like a useless, lazy girl.
Tomorrow school reopens and tomorrow I'll be getting my gold badge. Wish me luck up the stage! Its my first time, I think.
I want to start a new life. Where everything should be almost perfect.
I want to be smart and outspoken.
I want............
Can someone please slap me???

Aite, Im outta here.
Dada!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix