Thursday, June 15, 2006
12:34 AM
ã ã
Councillor camp was super fun! =)
I really had a great time there. Its unlike the other camp. I LOVE the dragon boat activity. I had lots of fun. And the next day, which is the last day. We went for the tree top walk. Its okay then we went back to school and so on. Lastly, Elliyana and Aaliyah told the coaches about my birthday so they sang a birthday song for me. How swiit. Laugh out loud! =)
Yesterday went to Jurong Point with Azurah. Azurah gave me this photo frame in BLACK. Hah. Last year, the teddy she gave was also black. But its nice la. We watched the X-MEN. Super cool kayys. LoLs. I almost cried when the prof died. I dont know why though. =
So after that, we went home. We met our "loooooong lost friend", Ru Qian. But I guess she dont recognized us. But hey, its kind of hard for us to recognize her too. She is totally different now.
Yeah, I guess thats all that happened yesterday.
Today! Heex. I went for my councillor interview thing. I was so nervous and I desparately want to pass the interview. Met Aaliyah at the interchange. She was in a rush so as a result, she forgot to bring her wallet and got no time to comb her hair. But its ok. Reached school, I and other 3 persons including Aaliyah were the first ones to get interview. Joey and Wilson interviewed me. But its like suddenly, I dont really feel that nervous and I guess I answered the questions pretty well I hope. Lastly, Joey said she will call me cause she will call anyone who pass the interview. But I was still worried till Joey called me, she said I passed! =) Congrats me! Laugh out loud. And to those who fail, dont give up aite? Try harder next year.
Those were my happy moments or what something like that. Of course, there's sad times too. But there's nothing I can do. Honestly, I have two main problems which I yet tell anyone. Cause I guess people can only comfort you but not help you. So yeah, only, me myself can help myself, you know what I mean. =X
My birthday this year was great. My mom gave me this box filled with alot of things. Its the best present, anyways. Sheliza gave me this necklace. Its beautiful. My beloved aunty gave me a sweet flower necklace. And the thing you can find in the gift a name shop. And Azurah gave me a photo frame, my coussie gave me this lucky doll can a birthday card. And more. And thanks to all the councillors who sang me the birthday song.
I seriously enjoy being a councillor. Its tough, yeah but at the same time fun. You can make more friends or enemy.... Hah.
Anyways, got to go!
TATA!