Wednesday, May 03, 2006
11:43 PM
ã ã
Was it my fault or her's?
I don't know. But as long that I've already apologized to her and that's that. Ok, its MY fault that I shouted at her. But she always want it to be her way. At first I thought it was ok but now I realize its not! She's not even listening to me and blame me for it when she's busy doing something. She said she cant not listen to me and I dont know how to speak properly. Fine. Its MY fault. Ok. We've been friends eversince primary school and I dont want this matter to end our friendship. Its bad, you know. Whatever it is, I dont want to lose a friend like you. I wont stress out your flaws not anymore. What happened, ITS MY FAULT. Get it? You don't have to show that face of yours.
I dont want to start a fight. Fighting wont help in anyway. And I guess I understand by what people call you a names and friends talk behind your back. I felt hurt ok by what you did and showed me the face of yours just now. Yet I did not say anything instead I apologized. When its my fault and yours. One moment your angry at me and the other moment, you wanted to be nice. Yesterday you shouted at me but still I dont mind, god damn you! Will you please stop it all?! Just stop, STOP!
I'm trying to be nice to you. Just dont make things worse.
Whatever it is, I'm still friend you ok.
Today's paper was History and Literature. History was a total nightmare. Literature was ok. Everything went fine till she starts her ...... problem....
TATA~~~