
Yesterday's post:
I've just finished reading a book, Web of Passion. It's a story told in messages sent over the Internet. It tells a tale of shared hope and dreams, of laughter and of tears, as two lovers travel together on a journal of mutual discovery. Its a sad story. The guy died at last.
I realize how sad I was during the past few days. But hey, Im ok now. In other words, Im back! Laugh out loud. Im no longer sad anymore. Sorry to Jessica who kept asking me what happened but I did not say anything. Sorry yeah? And you dont have to ask me what happened cause I myself dont know the reason and seriously, nothing happened. Maybe its because I remember about my past. Yeah, thats that. Laugh out loud. Meeza and Joslin, thanks!Its Sunday today. Im at my aunties house. Will be back by tomorrow. Once reached here, as usual, I get changed and then hah, I cant remember exactly what happened. STML (Short term memory loss)! I guess Ive spent most of my time facing my laptop. But too bad theres no Internet connection. So its kind of bored playing all the games and all. =)Then I went down together with my auntie and mom. Bought tidbits and all.
I want to call Fath but shes in Sarawak now. Will be back tomorrow but not sure what time. I miss her to death, I tell you! =) Fath, you better thanks me if you read this! Laugh out loud. <33
Sometimes its just hard for me to like not being sad you know. I too dont want to waste my time crying and thinking of something that will never happen. Its hard to control my feelings. I guess thats life. Sigh
Nowadays, Ive nothing to blog about. Maybe Im too lazy to. Sigh
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, so that's what happened yesterday. So this morning woke up around 9 am. Ate my breakfast and then watch televesion and went home. I've not learn my peribahasa yet! I'm such bum. I guess my other friends are studying now but I'm here blogging. Tomorrow there's school. But no papers. Can't wait till MYE ends.
So, evening i guess I'll be stuck with my peribahasa and literature. Got to work harder. Laugh out loud.
I'm in love with the story book which I've mention on the yesterday's post. Let me elaborate more about it.
It's about a guy. He, Rizal Yusuf (Singapore) started out sending this message to this lady, Veronica (Malaysia). They talked about themselves, family, life etc. When Rizal slowly starting to give Veron late replies. Veron started to get angry with him as his reasons will always because of his work. The truth is he is suffering from leukimia and has been in and out of hospital. He told Veron about it. Veron wanted to visit him but Rizal wont allow she to do so. Rizal doesnt want to see Veron cry. They continued emailing each other when Rizal stops replying to Veron's email. After a few weeks past, Veron received an email from Rizal. Its actually Rizal's brother to send the email to Veron. The email is quite long. Its all about him and her. He asked her to find another guy and although he's gone, he will still love her. So you know what I mean? Rizal DIED! =(
K, I'll end my post here. Want to catch some sleep. YAWN.
Tag replies.
Joslin: Thanks dear. Im fine now.
Jessica: Ahhhh youll always be the one asking me what happened. Laugh out loud. Ok ok. I wont be sad. Ill be happy k? smiles =)) Seriously, thanks!
Meeza: Hey! Thanks! And all the best for your papers!
I guess thats all.
Ta~~