<body>
Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:18 PM
「 」


Image hosting by Photobucket



Yesterday ROCKS like hell! Laugh out loud. Went to IMH. At first I was like sort of like not feeling comfortable about talking to them. Then slowly, I sat down beside this person. Then she started to like ask me to massage her hand. So yeah, thats how I'm stuck with her. But you know what she's cool ok. She loves to dance. So its like kind of sad for me to leave. HAH. Anyways, they just rocks. 2E2 rocks too OK! HAH.
Yesterday science and home econ test was OK. No comments at all. Then at night, I was stressing myself revising. I have math test today. And the paper was OK but its just one question. ONE DAMN QUESTION! I dont know how to do! One question.Oh my gosh. Why oh why dont I know how to do the question. 
Right, I found a TUTOR! She's Adiana! I mean Ayunie Adiana. She's going to tutor me math. YAY. I'm like happy k. At last I've found a tutor. I so want A1 for my math k and I wish I can.
Anyways, tomorrow I've green ac. And yesterday was AZURAH JAN, YOKE THIN AND LYNETTE birthday! Happy belated birthday to all of you!



K larh, I'll end here. tata~~





About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix