
Today in school was fun yet boring and tiring. In the morning, we did our daily routine which is to complete our homework. hah. Actually, its not that I dont want to complete it yesterday. Its just that, I'm not sure whether my answers are right or not, so I did not complete it. =) Bad excuse. Hah.
Anyways, the first period is Math, some of my classmates did not complete it so Ms Lee was like saying, "You cannot afford to do this... bla.. bla.. bla.. " but actually, she's quite nice. I like her.
Next will be Geography. Ohmygod, I seriously have NO idea there's test. So I did my last minute revision. The test was OK except for the short answers that part. Just pray that I will past. Even if its 10/20.
Music, we watched Mulan. I love music so much. Its fun and its the only period when you can relax your brain a little bit and enjoy the aircon. Laugh out loud.
MT was as normal. Then english. We went to IT resource room 2. Mr Chua seems quite strict today. Hmmmm....
Then Science. We went to science lab. I dont think I can understand what my science teacher said. So I got mixed up with the wires and all. Literature, we got back our test paper. And only 2 people got 6/10 while the rest scored 7 and above which made my teacher suspect that we copied or you know that kind of thing. Laugh out loud.
Then assembly, its about shop theft and all. Its kind of boring cause god knows how many times they talk about this topic over and over again but still its all for our own good.
After school ends, there was supposed to be home econ make up but it was canceled as some of them dont want to go or went home to get a few stuffs for the presentation. So, it was postpone on Thursday. I was angry cause I was so looking forward for practical when this as to happened.
Went home with Armeeza and Sheliza. As usual, they both are very kecoh and its a good thing larh meeza. Haha. The weather was so so so so so so so so so million times hot OK. But luckily it rains now. hehe. I hope tomorrow rains too. FOR ONCE OK.
Haiis, I'm so bored at home. I want to go out.
I have a few homeworks to be done...
-math
-art
-malay
-science.
I guess thats all.
TATA~~~