Wednesday, April 05, 2006
12:26 AM
ã ã
The post about my friend, I've decided to forget about it. There's no point getting angry. At the very least, I have a few other friends like Armeeza, Fathin, Crystal, Jessica, Aaliyah and more. Haiis.
Life definitely has been better. All thanks to Jessica for listening to my rubbish or craps.
Tomorrow there's NAFA test. I'm not that nervous right now. I'm only worry for the run thats all.
School was fun. Suprisingly, all subjects are not boring today. I was like listen attentively to whatever my teachers said and AND I brought home to my books to revise. How cool is that? But still, I'm here blogging instead of studying. Later.
Today is Ms Judith last lesson with us for LCD. I'm so going to miss her. She's nice.
Geography!! OMgosh. Ms Yeong is THEThethe coolest teacher ever! HAHA. She's like a friend of us instead of a teacher. She told us her stories and I really enjoy it larhh.
Guess thats all.
Tata~~