<body>
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:30 AM
「 」


Image hosting by Photobucket



LIfe was so shitty for the past few days. I'm feeling so stress right now because of the exams and all.
Today is so frustrating. My classmates. I can't understand why some of my classmates can't behave themselves and keep quiet. No matter how many times our science teacher said they just won't listen. They have no respect at all for our science teacher. They should be grateful enough that our science teacher did not send them to detention.

My class right now is like so different from last year. Well, not all of my classmates but some of them. They just wont cooperate. They will be yelling and shouting or laughing or even heck care. They are not that united anymore. Why? I don't know. I don't want to blame anyone right now. About the class money, I don't know who in my class would steal it. But if its really one of my classmates, I've got nothing to say. I just hope its not. We've been together for a year. Its like hard for me to believe if one of my classmates actually stole it.

History is my worst subject. God, I just feel so restless you know. Its like at times, I dont want to smile or talk. I just have no energy for that. I want to be alone but at the same time. I dont want others to think i'm stuck up or shy or not happy you know that kind of thing. When I'm feeling like that yet I still have to do my duty. I do admit that I dont shout at them and tell them to behave but I sent them to detention. Like eversince my duty changed and I've to bring back one of the sec 2 class, I've to like tolerate their craps and always ok ALWAYS shout at them. No matter how many times I've given them DC, they just wont change. And after that my mood will change and it affect my concentration for the lesson after recess which is usually english. Like God, can't they just understand?????!!?!?!?

I seriously hate how all the people around me behave. I've enough. They just make my life worser. WORSER.

So after school, accompanied Sheliza to ask something but unfortunately, the person went home already. Then went to Causeway Point with the Fathin. Then I went home.

Tomorrow there's science and home econ test. I'll start studying at 5pm. And tomorrow I'll be going to somewhere for IPW. Not sure whether the project can be carried out well or not. But heck. I'll just do whatever I'm told to and that's that. English mid year exam is next Friday.

Azurah's birthday is on 20th April!! Which is........ tomorrow. Happy advance birthday Azurah Jan! Not sure what to buy for her. She so choosy. Hah. JKJK. And on Sunday I think, she'll be performing at her music school. And I want to go ice skating. Hah. What the heck.

So yeah, I guess thats all. I'm so going to start by revision today. I hope I'm smart enough to actually memorise everything. Hmmm. Tata!!

One more thing. I wont be updating that often now. =)) 





About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix