
I'm seriously tired this week.
On Tuesday. School was fine. But Detention Class was not! The second shift councillor did not come is one thing. She did not even find a replacement so I and Leona had to stay till 4pm. I was so pissed off with her. Its not the first time. This is considered the second time. The third time she's going to do it, I'm so going to complaint to Mrs Heikal. After Detention Class, I and Leona went to pasar malam to buy food. But I couldnt find anything nice to eat so I went to vista point banquet.
Wednesday, geography lesson was bored. Dont ask why. I have no interest in the subject but still I forced myself to pay attention. Haiis. Then LCD. Our new LCD teacher is Mdm Tan which is also our science teacher. She taught us about how to communicate non-verbally, bla, bla, bla. History was kind of fun as we went to AVA room. On the second period we watched a movie about wars and stuff. It was nice and sad. Math test. Damn, there's this one question which I so dont know how to do and its 5 marks. There goes my 5 marks. Haiis. Then science , no comments. -_-"
After school ended, we ( the ODAC people ) still deciding whether we should go or just skip you know. I wanted to skip but I was afraid that my MT teacher will give me hell so I went with Carol. The rest went to library. After that, reached home at about 4.30pm like that. Do my normal stuffs till 7pm. I start doing my history project till 10pm. I was sosososososososososoSOSOSOSOSO tired. I couldnt find the information or something like that but luckily, my dad was there to help me too. I love you PAPA! =)) At last, yeah. I finished it.
Thursday which is yesterday. The fun only starts when during home econ period. It was fun! I love home econ. But I can't comfirm whether I'm going to take home econ or DNT. So yeah, cher was like telling us how to plan and stuff. I thought of being an accountant. Hmmmx. Then be auditor. Can earned big bucks mahh. Laigh out loud. Money money money. Wihout money, we are nothing. OK, I'm getting lame. Then IPW, no comments too, THREE, four....
Then tHen then, something happened after school. Ohh Ayun, dont blame yourself kayys. I'm sure the thing will be found and return to you. Dont think too muchhie, dear. Take carE! We had to stay back after school. Boo Hoo! XD
FRIDAY which is todayy. URGH. The odac thingy just spoils our holiday. Well, who to blame. We went to Admiralty to do this aerobic thingy for just like half and hour or somehting. At first, it was bored but slowly I found myself doing the aerobics too. HAHA. It was so crowded and stuffy. I was perspiring like hell. Then after it finished, went to civic centre to make full use o f the $3 MCdonalds voucher. Went there with ZY, XJ and Kim. BOught fillet o fish student meal.
Then, here I am home blogging. By the way, i took some pictures on thursday after school. I was bored waiting. But a pity that I have not downloaded the pictures in my computer yet. HAHA.
Thats all. TATA~~~


2E2 YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
