<body>
Friday, April 21, 2006 10:29 PM
「 」

Green Activist seriously is FUN. I had so much fun this morning. And for the first time, I've touched a snake. Laugh out loud. So we've did alot of things. The people there are friendly. And they really helped us alot as me and sheliza are new. HAH.

After 13 years and a few months living in this world, I couldnt remember about those happy times I had much more to what I can remember those nights I've cried. It's been a year. I still can't let "it" go. Sometimes, I just wish that everything will be back to normal. To who am I and what I actually likes to do. I feel that I'm still asleep in my own world. Not wanting to wake up yet. I just cant forget about my past. At times, I just wish that something could just happen to me which will cause me to lose my memories. But it just wont happen, you know. I dont know how to let it go. I've tried. I'm avoiding those sad songs just because I dont want to remind myself about what happened.

I never wanted it to be this way. This isnt the life that I want. I want to be my true self. My life used to be perfect. But now, it feel so incomplete. I dont want to be too kind to others. Coz I've enough about others betraying me after all I've done to them. Why cant friends be true to their friends? Why must friends fight? Why must friends.. People nowadays, are so mean. They dont think of other's feelings.

WHY MUST someone destroy people's life? WHY CANT they just mind their own business? WHY MUST they make people cry? WHY DO people change? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Tag Replies...

Meeza: Yeah. They just somehow, have no business and start disturbing other's life.

Jezz: I also dont know. Maybe you felt that you hate them but you actually dont. Ah heck. =))




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix