
Laugh out loud. Finally, I've found someone who owns a wine glass, Joshua. All thanks goes to Jessica Tan Yan for helping me out.
Tomorrow there's practical test. And I must remember to bring my presentation stuffs. Getting scolded once from the uncle for returning the utensils late is enough. He was so mean at me. =(
My homeworks are not done yet. Math, I'm stuck with math. The rest are done. HAH. I've called a few people but some are either too busy or haven do. But, I will do it later. I want to finish my homeworks by today. I dont want to do it tomorrow morning.
Life has been pretty ok. And I wont let a person to ruin my whole entire life. I'm still strong. And thanks Jessica for helping me once again. Today I did not go anywhere. Same goes for yesterday. I stayed at home for the two days. Too lazy to go out. Lazy, lazy me.
Now, I'm so bored staying at home and feel like going out tomorrow. Hmmmx, after school I have home econ make up lesson which ends at 4-5pm. I guess there's not enough time. And I hope it rains. Please. Please. Please.
I guess thats all. TATA~~
Before that,
A big thanks to
JESSICA once again. Love eu muackz!!