<body>
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:52 AM
「 」


Image hosting by Photobucket



You came into my life,
You made me smile,
You helped me no matter what
and gave me hope.
You called my name everyday, without fail.
You told me that if there's anything that is troubling me,
You will lend me a listening ear.
I trusted you.
And this is what I've got in return.
You pretend as if you dont know me at all.
You hurt me,
You walked away without smiling at me.
You stopped calling my name.
You dont even dare to talk to me.
You asked someone to pass the message to me asking me to relax and I will do well for my PSLE.
You walked away without any words.
You ruined my life.
Why must you do this?
After all, I'm a young girl that time.
I dont know anything about a word called LOVE.
I was only ******* *****.
ANDand.
You should know.
Its ok to show concern for girls.
But,
what your doing was more then concern.
YOu made me depend on you.
I repeat.
I WAS ONLY A YOUNG, gullible GIRL.
I dont know anything.
I just hope I can erase my memories on you.
There's no point keeping it.
I'm sorry.



I feel like one piece of shit writing that, you know. But I just want to express myself. I dont wish to keep it anymore. GUYS ARE JERKS and of course not all guys are jerks. Seriously, one moment they say all those shit then the other moment they ask for a breakup.URghhh. Damn! Letts change the subject.
I'm starting to hate everyone around me. I dont know why and I dont really hate them but its just a word use for something. And I dont know what it is.
Life is so confusing. At times, I dont know whats real and whats not. Ok,I'm tired larh of all those people who have nothing better to do other then spoiling people's mood.
I DONT WANT TO BE SAD. I really dont.I dont want to concentrate on other unimportant things other then my STUDIES AND MYSELF. Not until my EOY exams ends, I wont relax, I'll keep stressing myself. I CANT AFFORD TO FAIL ANY SUBJECTS. I REPEAT I CANT AFFORD TO FAIL ANY SUBJECTS. I just hope 2E2 will improve and start revising for mid year. Insyallah, all of us can go to 3E2. Dont play anymore larh.
I just only realize FRIDAY is the only day that I have absolutely nothing after school. The rest of the day I have CCA,detention duty and etc etc. Haiis. Secondary school is FULL of problems and it is VERYvery TIRING but its kind of fun too. ahackz. I MISS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS DEARLY TO0 esp Amirah. Long time no see her already. She's such a truthful friend. She NEVER BETRAY HER FRIENDS. She never fails to make me smile. She's a very happy happy kind of person you know. Awwww, I miss her.



Today, Ms Yeong never come too. Its such a tiring day. My eyes can barely open. DC was so boring and the first teacher in charge is Mr Chua. ahackz. Then I went home with Leona. I have to force her to take the 900 bus with me. hehe.



Kkaees larh.
Tata~~~







About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix