<body>
Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:24 PM
「 」

woohoooo! Im back from my councillor camp!!
Ok. I have "lots" of fun there. And I slept really really really super duper late at night which I usually donte. I slept at 2am when usually I sleep at 8.30-9pm like that coz the last activity ends late.
We play lots of game ii think. And "most" of it is captain ball. Its ok lar. At night the school is really scary. I donte even dare to like take the boxes at the classroom. Its kinda dark la. Last night I had to carry the trash bag to the front gate. I had to drag it cuz its SUPER HEAVY. I draggggggggggg it all the way when the trash bag tore so all those chicken bones, rices and all came out. Its really smelly and we donte dare to like pick it up so we called for help. LOL.
We slept at the music room where there's this long mirror, you know what I mean. And of course there's some commotion going around. Shouting, crying, not happy and all.
My mom fetch me home. She's so sweet you know. Thats why I heart my parents alotttt. Haha, ok lar. Before going home, we went vista to eat.
Armeeza's birthday was yesterday. I've not buy for her anything yet. Hmmm.

tata~~ =)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix