Wednesday, March 01, 2006
12:24 AM
ã ã
This is my 114th entry. Lol. I didn't I can write that much.
But anyways, today at school was BORING.
I don't know la but I'm was really really restless and I don't seem to feel right especially during Math lesson. I wasn't in the mood to even sit up straight much less I will pay attention. I don't even have the energy to write. Serious.
I was so tired. All I wanted to do at that moment was to place my head on the table. That's that.
Geography lesson. My teacher never come but we still have to do the workbook. Once done, I revised my science as I thought there will be science test. During LCD period there's this health check or whatever you call it. I don't really like it. Hah. English period we went to the school library. I borrowed this book entitled, "No Body's Perfect". The book is interesting as it has something got to do with my life. Hah.
History. We went to the computer lab to find 5 websites. Hah. I sort of "force" Aisyah to tag at my blog. Lols. Then, math. Then science. There is no science test! Half of me was like, "what?". The other half was like,"phew" cause I have more time to revise. hah.
There's still loads of work I've got to do.
Home ec, science revision, literature revision, copying.. Haiis...
After school, I went for the councillor meeting for a short while till 3pm. Then, I and Sheliza and CAROL, went to canteen to eat.
Sheliza was like trying to hard to tie a tie perfectly. At last, she got it. Hah.
Thats all! I've got to go!
Ciaoz!
I heart everyone.. esp, my parents, bro, baby, mak jang and my frenz namely, Fathin, Armeeza, Sheliza and more.. =P