<body>
Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:39 PM
「 」

My day overall waz fiine. Went to Aisyah's class after school together with Sheliza. I didn't have much fun today at school. And I don't want to talk more about school today.

I miss 6D so muchhies.. I miss Azurah, Fathin, Fadzlin, Shabana and lots more.. Amirah too.. Its been such a long time eversince I last met them.. Especially Azurah and Shabana.. I miss Mr Mirza!! Ahhhh.... I miss everyone in MPS. I just want to go back to Primary 6D.. Secondary life is so stressful.. GOD, I dont even have time to call my besttiess sometimes.. I miss those time we spent together.. And I miss the day when me and Azurah went to Suntecc together and we made a wish. OMG. I miss the party we organized on the last day of school which is so SAD. I practically miss everything and EVERYONE. But, like some people says, we have to move on and etc etc etc. I know I know. Next year I'll be in Secondary 3. Then the year after next will be the last year in sec school. SO fast. Haiis. Time really past fast and now is the month of March. I still remember the day when school reopens. Hmmm..? Mid year exam is coming. then lotsa more testes and lastly, EOY examinations. issk.. issk.. issk.. Anyway, yesterday suprisingly is the first time I support my home ec teacher. I mean like whatever she said is true wharrtt. hees.

k lar tata~~

=)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix