<body>
Monday, March 13, 2006 8:33 PM
「 」

My cough and flu aint't getting any better. I'm so sick. Haiis. Why must I get sick during school holidays? Hmmm...
Well, today I was supposed to go out with Azurah but I'M SICK. So stayed at home. Homeworks all not done yet. I just ate my medicine and I'm feeling all giddy right now. Gonna take a nap later. Guess I'll be doing the homeworks at night. I seriously have nothing to blog right now. Friends? I've made 2 close friends.
One of them is Crystal. She's so sweet. She's funny and very thick skin. She's active and of course she's gorgeous. She loves to play piano and she really plays the piano really well. LOL. I heart her. <3333
Next is Aryani. She's the only friend I found that does not bitch about her friends or "enemy". She's nice and friendly. She have a perfect body, y'know. Tall and slim. She's really a nice friend. And she keeps secrets real well. ahackz. heart her too. <3333

I wanna go out!!! I want to go out with my deariie Azurah. I'm so bored at home. I miss her so muchiies. Maybe tomorrow I can go out with her IF i'm well enough after my math remedial. I hope she can go out. Haiis. Life has been ok nowadays. I guess everything is fine except for myself. I must really change myself. I donte want to be lazy anymore. I donte want to day dream in class. I donte want to be dependent on my friends. I donte want to have butterflies in my stomach when I have to present or what ever. I donte want to make my parents worried about me. I donte want a little matter to affect my whole entire life. I donte want to remind myslef of him. I donte want cry for no serious reasons. I donte want to be weak.

I guess thats all. And armeeza. I must buy for you something. Coz your my deariie friend! ahackz. Heart eu! <3333

Bye!!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix