Wednesday, March 15, 2006
2:52 AM
ã ã

I'm bored. Really bored. I've been staring in front of the computer for god knows how many times not knowing what to do. Life is really boring when there's no school. All I do is eat, watch tv and sleep. I'm too lazy to go out.
But tomorrow will be different. I'm GOING OUT. Yearps. With Azurah then I go to Ms Yeong house for the class gathering. I'm going to Chua Chu Kang with Azurah tomorrow to catch a movie. ahackz. I'm coming out at 11.30am. I can't wait. After that I go for class gathering. Hopefully I can make it.
Today is very boring like I said earlier. Morning went to school for math remedial. It was ok. Not that fun or boring. Went home and my boring life continues........
Ok. Have I ever mention that I WANT to change into a better? Uh-huh, i guess ii did mention.
And, I've not exactly changed cuz'... hmmmm.. letmiie me think what/who to put the blame on.
Erm, MY FEVER? Yearps. I put the blame on my fever. ahackz. I'm so irresponsible. I should out the blame on myself instead of my fever. =)) But nevermind.
I want to change! [[ iinto a betterr PERSON ]]
I want to complete my homework everyday.
I want to get straight A's for all my subjects.
I want to be a cheerful person.
I want to be independent and brave.
I want to have confidence in myself.
I want to be a better student coucillor and NOT be kind to any clowns.
I want to aLORRRTTTT MORE STUFFS which I cannot write anymore as my mom starts to show "concern" for me now. Yupp. =0
I have to do my assesments right now.
Poor me but nevermind its for my own good. Whats more I want to change into a better person right? So gotta go! =))
Toodless~~
Oh WAIT WAIT WAIT. I can't wait for the laptop to be deliver to my home. ahackz. uh-huh. At last, my dad finally bought a laptop for my sister and for me to share. = OK...
Gtg. tata~~
I heartz my family and fwenz LOADS!! Muackz! Muackz! And and my cutie little HAMSTER.
.XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD .XD