<body>
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:07 AM
「 」

hot.. hot.. HOT!!
Today was blardy hot. Really really hot. Damn. The sun is so hot.
Today was ok at school. Shall not elaborate more.
Anyways, I LOVE SCIENCE now. I don't know why.
Shucks. FRIENDS?!
Seriously, I couldn't even much less care about them anymore.
I'm s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o SICK and TIRED of one betraying another.
Puh-lease lar. GRow UP. Why can't you be a good-faithful and whatsoever friend and stop bitching about others? Why can't there be any peace? Why is it so hard to forgive and forget? Why is it so hard to say a word like "sorry"? Why must one hate another? Why?! Why can't they be.... urgh...
I have Armeeza, Sheliza and Sufiah and more in WGS.
And I hope we will be friends for life.
I hope they will not be any fights between us. I hope that they won't be any bitching between us. I just hope. I have to admit, at times I'm afraid of losing my close friends, at times, I have the feeling that my close friends hate me. But I just keep everything to myself. I don't want to have any fights. I rather keeping it to myself and pretend nothing's wrong. I rather suffer alone.
I seriously treasure all my close friends and I'm willing be there for them thru their ups and downs. I love them as they are the ones who help me when I'm in need of help.
They are namely,...
*** Azurah
*** Shabana
*** Fathin
*** Armeeza
*** Sheliza
*** Sufiah
*** Jezz
*** Aaliyah
***... and a few more
____________** I'm in need of a true friend
PS: i meant no offence to anyone about this post.




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix