<body>
Monday, March 06, 2006 4:27 AM
「 」

Ermz. I don't know whats going on to my life lately.
Anyhow, I don't want to know. Heh. =)
Today was great i guess. I love malay lesson coz my teacher never come. Anyway, I don't really like mt lesson coz I feel that my cher like to find faults with me. Urgh, I'm being so childish. Hah. But really, I don't like mt lesson coz I don't understand the subject.

Ahhh. I don't want to get my report book. For sure some of my other classmates will get higher then miie. I'm so scared. =

After school was really fun! Thanks to ARMEEZApizza and SHELIZAmonalisa!! Love you GUYSgilers! We were like payed pepsi cola and tag. LOLz. Cool lar.
Anyway, I've made something.






Armeeza adores YELLOW. Me, pink. Sheliza, purple and lastly, Sufiah black. LOLz.
I hate it when I start to think negatively about life. Its painful, seriously. Death, cries and all. Shucks. I love my family and friends. I don't want to leave them lar. Fathin! Oh my god. She's so irritating today. Sheliza promised her to help her copy her literature then I also have to copy. But I only have to copy 2 pages, Sheliza did most of them. I don't know eversince when I'm so in loved with the school library. I've started to like borrow books from the library and I feel like going to library tomorrow. LOLz.
I just hope my primary peeps can leave some time for us to gather and to know whats going on in their life lately. Its been a long time eversince we last seen each other. Azurah is super duper busy. Shabana only get to call. Fazdlin, no news. Anyway, Shabana is going to shift house. Whats more its near my vista point. Ahackz! I'm so happy. That way, I can meet up with her sometimes after school. But she's only gonna shift when she find a buyer to buy her house. So she probably shift nearing the end of the year. =(
I really envy those people who are strong and independent. And definitely those people who can run fast like CiJie and some other guys. Urgh. I want to run fast! Hah.
Anyhow, anyhoo. I really like Zariina's blogskiin. Its nice. Hah.
K lar thats all.
Tata~~
Thanks meeza and all. Heart yar!!!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix