Tuesday, March 21, 2006
3:38 AM
ã ã
At times, I felt that I'm a nobody like it doesnt really make any difference to the world about my present. At times, I felt really really upset and all I can do is to think about him. At times, I really want to end my life. I know its impossible to die only when you feel like dying like when everything goes wrong in your life. But you feel like living when happy things are happening in your life. Well, thats how I felt. Weird me. = I'm currently learning about teenagers having problems for my mt lessons. And some of the reasons are like those common ones like family problems, mixing around with the wrong friends and etc etc. As I was thinking, I have a perfect loving family and nice friends, but why do I still have problems? Why can't I get over my problems as its already like happened 2 years ago? And some really weird people says without problems in one's life, one's life seem to be incomplete. Is that true? My life now, seems to be ok but it aint getting better. I just felt like I'm the world's laziest person. Even though I tried TRIED to change for the better. I just cant. Whats wrong with me? Now, I seriously donte want to know about Fat* and Chris*. You see, wont you get frustrated when one day Fat* ask you, " Eh, did you tell anything to Chris*?" and Chris* ask you "Eh, did you tell anything to Fat*?" Its like what the hell. So its best not to know anything about them both. They are putting me into a spot. Which I really hate. But I'm not really that mad at both of them though.
As I was saying earlier on, I really felt like I am a nobody sometimes. Or is it just what I was feeling but its not true? In any case, its not a nice feeling to have. Its like so those kind of negative feelings. Cause when I feel that way, I feel that my life is over and there's nothing for me left to carry on. And no one really care about me. And lots more. You know at times, I just cant help it but to feel that way even though I donte want to feel that way. I wonder how a few of my classmates can like stay happy forever. Like they never seem to have any problems at all. Hmmm...
Well ok, today was ok. I dont really have to rush to school to do our normal stuffs. But I have to go to the bookshop to buy arcylic sheet for art and unfortunately, we do not really have to have the arcylic sheet by today. Haiis. Mass run was pretty ok. I ran alone for the third round coz Sheliza and rest were like way far from me. ahackz. Slow, slow me.
And on my way running, I can hear Sufiah's voice. She was laughing out loud. lols. She really. =))
Math, did I pay attention? I guess not, I was too tired after the run. And ART. I loike art only coz I love drawing eyes and especially the eyebrow. I donte know why lar. I just like. I donte really like drawing the nose. Its weird. ahackz. Then MT. God, i really really hate mt. But its funny you know, although I hate mt lesson but I donte want to change my mt teacher. Hmmm..
I'm so weird lar........
Then DC!!!!!! Urgh!!! I was a total complete blur person right there handling a bunch of monkeys on my own. Like their names were not there and they made alot of noises and then, they lefft the DC room. Haiis. Lucky enough, Leona came back and sorry Leona. I left her doing all the job as I have to finish up my math file. Bad me. Then went home with Sufiah, Meeza and Sheliza. ahackz. I LOVE THEM. <33333333333
I cant wait for thursday. Its SPORTS DAY. wHEEE... and i'll be getting my class tee.. ahackz. shooo happy.... All the best to 2E2.
TATA~~~