<body>
Friday, March 17, 2006 2:48 AM
「 」

16th March. [[ The Day I went out with Azurah ]]
I went to Chua Chu Kang to just walk around there. We supoosed to watch a movie there but there is no interesting movie so we decided to watch somewhere else. At last we watched it at Jurong East. We watched NANNY MCPHEE and the movie is so NICE, FUN AND WHATEVER okkkays! I LOVE THE SHOW. ahackz. Before watching, we went NTUC to buy tidbits to eat while watching. We bought "alot" of things. In there, we can't finish a packet of crackers as we were so into the movie. haha. You all should watch. =))
After that, we went to IMM just to use the clean toliets. ahackz, no lar. We walked around in Daiso then around the IMM and then we went home. We had a freaking great time together. At last, we can finally meet. haha. =))
Today, in the morning meet up with Sheliza. We have green ac today. We went to this forest near Mandai if I'm not wrong to do weeding. It was very hot but at the same time fun. We saw alot of different types of insects. haha. We went home at 12pm. Then waited for Sufiah to pass her Sheliza's literature book. She's late but she's nice enough to say sorry. lols. haha, no lar. We donte really mind. Since she's not there yet, we went to shop and save to buy prawns. I was craving for ice cream so i bought one tub of ice cream to share it together with my family.

Reached home, I watched Meteor Garden after so long. ahackz. Then I finish my malay. And here I am blogging.

I miss my primary school life suddenly. I so wanted to go there but I just can't see why I should go there. I donte know whats his problem. I donte know why am I doing all this. I donte know why can't I forget ***. I donte know why am I feeling this way about ***. I donte know where is ***. I just donte know.

True Love...

____`` What IS TRUE LOVE?




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix