Saturday, February 18, 2006
7:46 PM
ã ã
Yesterday was a really really busy day for me. There's this gathering at my house. So yeah, I have no time to relax.
I'm seriously am CONFUSED.
I dont know what to do with my life. Well altho I told people that life is full of bla, bla, bla.
But I just cant help it you know.
Its like the thing just come right to me .
GOD, I dont know how to express my feelings right now.
I dont really feel good right now.
I'm feeling really sick.
I just need something sour.
But no, im not preg**** or something, OK.
I know Im not perfect.
Im not smart.
Im not gorgeous.
I just dont know whats wrong with me.
I wanted to be happy but,
Can I?
God, I miss Azurah.
She's like too busy. Unlike last 2 year, I used to tell her everything.
Now she's in different sch, I dont even have time to have a like OUR LONG NIGHTLY CONVERSATION.
I seriously want her right now.
She is so Damn nice.
can I just scream????????????????????
SCROLL DOWN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!