Thursday, February 09, 2006
1:14 AM
ã ã
Today was kind of fun. Altho there MUST be something that spoils my day. But its ok la. It started out when I was suppose to wake up at 4.30am to finish up my home ec and history but I did not. I continued sleeping. So tired. So when I got up at 5.30am, I started to rush. hah. But I was not late la.
My dear ARMEEZA came late today. hah. But at least better then Bholee.
I had grow coaching today, but it was a fast one. We didnt talk that much since she said I'm ok. Literature lesson was OK. Then history. Suprisingly, i find history quite fun now. haha. I totally pay attention during history lesson today. then science, recess. then malay. then Home ec. Home ec was quite fun. My teacher never come today. So Sheliza, Armeeza and I was like laughing alot of times. I dont know whats the reason why we are laughing. haha. but it was funny. REAL FUNNY. then IPW. My group have to copy cause we never hand in. But its ok la. I cant even be bothered with the subject.
After School, I have councillor meeting. And the teacher i/c looks so different now. seriously, she looks really different. But i just cant figure out whats wrong. Hah. THen, sheliza, CJ, Aisyah and me stayed back to do geog project. CJ was funny. haha. Then Sheliza and I went home, leaving, CJ and Aisyah at about 4.10pm. haha.
That all lar. I still have lots of homework to do. Haiis. bye.