<body>
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:33 AM
「 」

Today is a tiring day. Mass run, need to run for 3 rounds.
After school, straightaway go to hall for the english survey thingy.
Finished at 3pm. Ate then go for detention duty. DC ended at 4.45pm. Haiis. Im so dead tired.

School was perfectly normal. Pity Mdm Tan for some reasons... Hmmm?
I scored 42/70 for malay. Bad right? well at least I passed. Newayz, never in my whole life im interested in mt. infact my siblings too dont really like mt. LOL. But Im tyring to like mt now. TRYING. coz I want to score really well for malay. I dont want malay to pull down my overall marks. And Im trying to like science too.

I've still have some works to do.
- informations about GREEN reVOlution.
- Study for Science test.
thats all.

I'm outta here. Bye!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix