Monday, February 06, 2006
11:41 PM
ã ã
Ok. I've read Armeeza's blog. She's so sweet lar. Haha. Anyway, school was fine. Today was kind of fun. Its like different, you know. But after school, everything changed. Today, my teacher seems angry or should I say worried? Nevermind, anyway he IS so angry/worried. I've also read Yoke Thin's blog. I'm gald she's ok now. I'm happy because of that. Seriously lar. I've nothing to bog today.
Bye..
About
This layout is
strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of
1024x768.
selenite
hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.
my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure
ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..
i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW
knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita
Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)
ashita
% Armeeza
% Gladys
% Elliyana
% aliyah
% Liana
% Sheliza
% Stella
% Zariina
% Jessica
% Marlina
% Joslin
% Evelyn
% JiaLe
% Ainon
% Shawn
% Jumalia
% Yoke Thin
% Zhenying
% Farhannis
% Aisyah
la dix croix