Sunday, February 05, 2006
12:38 AM
ã ã
my life wuz pretty ok for the past few days. My homeworks are all not done yet. Its going to be 5pm soon. I'm so not ready for school. Altho i tried to concentrate during lessons but.... I dont know, you know .... Why in world din't i do well for math?
But its no use talking about it since its over. Math used to be my FAVOURITE subject ever. Its like once you can understand the formula, you'll be able to do any kind of questions, you know what i mean. And math, you dont have to find the meaning or memorise the word and all. You just have to understand the question, thats it. But,.... that was so last year...
This year. My interest in math decrease. i mean tremendously decrease. Well, even tho i can understand what my teacher taught all this while... I wish i can be bestfriend with Math once again.......... =
Sheliza is afraid of mt. I dont know why. Maybe cause of the teacher. And definitely cause she dont understand the subject. But she's smart in all the other subject, so whats there to worry of, you know?
Tomorrow there's school.
What shall i blog about?..
GUys?
Its kinda hard to fiind a kind hearted, faithful yet good looking kind of guy. This world has totally changed. Kids nowadays... er... dont wish to elaboarate more about it.. no one's perfect, you know. Not evn me so i have no right to say anything.... hah
I really do wish i can turn back the time cuz i guess i've wasted a day doing nothing.....
I wanted to change my blog skin. but no time. i've gtg now.... i've only managed to change my tag board color....
and to fathiinn,
your profile is niice with your picture as a backgrd, ok?
Omgosh. IPW, I cant even be bothered. I dont even understand what are we spose to do......
k thats all..
tata~~~~=)