<body>
Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:27 AM
「 」

Lots of things happened in my life these past few days. Thats one of the reasonz why I did not update my blog.
Seriously, I don't really know what to blog nowadays. Life is not that good but still its not that bad. I don't know. Sometimes I just can't find reasons of why I should be happy.

Nowadays, I'm getting really busy. Letmmie list down all the stuffs.

Monday: After school there's councillor meeting which usually end late.

Tuesday: I have detention duty which ends at 4.30pm

Wednesday: I have ODAC which ends at 4.30pm

Thursday: I have CCA which ends ard 4.30pm to 5pm.

Friday: I dont really have anything.

Seriously, I spent most of my time in school. Haiis.

Mid year exams are getting nearer and nearer. OMgosh. Its making me even much more stresser. Haiis. STUDY STUDY STUDY.

but people say, suffer first ; enjoy later. And now I'm trying really hard to pay attention in class esp sci coz I usually feel sleepy.

I just wish everything will be back to normal. My life, friends and my family.

Maybe I'll delete my blog sooner or later.

tata~~





About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix