Friday, February 24, 2006
7:24 PM
ã ã
I've changed my blogskin -again.
I love this one coz` it have my name on the top. Wth.
But nevermind. It still so sweet. LOL.
The picture on the top, I took it on the last day of my primary school life.
We were sort of "celebrating". But it was kinda sad, ya know. Leaving one another. boooooo..
They were my friends who been with me abt 2 years, i guess. Cant really remember.
They are Azurah, Fazdlin, Liana, Shabana and of course not to forget Fathin, my sweetie and Amirah. They both are not in the pic.
Basically, you will know how I am feeling this past few days thru the background color of my blog. Now, its black so obviously, I dont really feel happy nowadays.
OMgosh! There's this Paki guy whose living in nyc PM me now. And his 18. His cool. haha.
Ok back to blogging.
Omg Fathin is so sweet. I heart you too lar.
No wait. this Paki guy. I dont understand what his talking about. I dont even know what to reply him.
School. This is stressing me now. Homeworks and all. How am I going to live.
Those dark sides of mine, no one really know how bad I can get when I'm really sad.
URGH. THIS PAKI GUY IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE. HE THINKS IM LYING. WHAT THE HECK. DAMN it. Altho he apologized or wtv. I just hate him for the rest of my life. I thought of pasting the conversation for you guys to read but URGH its long and im just too mad to even see it.
IM outta here.
BYE.