<body>
Monday, February 27, 2006 12:21 AM
「 」

I have no idea how to describe my life right now.
At times, its really crazy as in happy. At times, its ok. At times, its making me really sad and cry.
I guess, maybe that's life.
Your happy for one moment then your sad.
Its so complicated.
Anyway, today was ok. At first when i got my english paper I scored 9 over 20. Fortunately, there's two marking errors so eventually I passed my english paper. I've got 10 over 20.

Lessons was not that boring nor it is fun at all. Assembly was about internet chat. There's this play, its was kind of funny. So when assembly ends, I and Crystal went down to eat. And to my suprise, I actually ate more then what I usually eat. Seriously, I dont know whats wrong with me. Now, my stomach is like so full that I think I will only be eating at night. Councillor meeting was better coz Mrs Heikal was there. So its a short one.

As for now, I dont even know whether I'm happy or sad. God, I'm so tired. I've gtg. chaoo!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix