Tuesday, February 14, 2006
3:11 AM
ã ã
Hey! Today after school was freaking fun! LOL.
CiJie was freaking funny.
haha.
ok enough with the "freakiness"
after school, me, Sheliza, Aisyah and CiJie went to school library to do our geog project.
We were laughing non-stop due to some reasons. And I never in my whole life saw Cijie laughing like REAL hard.
Sheliza's eyes went red.
My tummy hurtz.
Omgz. Its really fun lar.
Some of the teachers and students were like piss off by us coz we made alot of noises.
But who cares.
haha.
Cijie was suppose to spell out "roxanne"
but
he spelled out "rosanne"
aper lagik..
we laughed agaiin lar.
Haha. I dont know whether its funny for you guys or not but at that point of time, it was really funny for us.
Its fun lar.
And about music..
coz its like Cijie is the only guy in our group and we have to like act/sing for valentines day. We wanted Cijie to be the "groom" but he dont want. His like saying, " i don't want to be the "groom" and I don't want to be the "bride".
Haha. I force hiim to. Lastly, he agreed but he wont KNEEL or PROPOSE so its like..
WHATS THE point kan.....
Cijie was fun. His the every reason why we laughed. Haha. His cool.
<3
School was OK.
Mass run, what more can I say..
the rest of the lesson was Ok.
haha.
Tomorrow I have 2 test, History and Science.
Thats all.
Tata~~