<body>
Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:53 PM
「 Have I? Have I not? 」

Have I? Have I not?

Its such a bad day. It started of bad and ended up bad too. But what can I do? In the morning when I wanted to alight, the bus driver just won't open the door. I'm so pissed off. Secondly, I forgot to bring my storybook. Thirdly, my class duty. I can't stand the class any longer. They are too much. Those guys are so bullheaded. I never wanted to shout at them but i guess this is it. I've gave them alot of chances. I told them to line up properly. They just wouldn't listen. That brings me to something. Councillor. I took off my pin and put it in my bag cause I'm tired. I'm tired of being one. Haiis. What have the world come to? =(

My class seems to be outta control . Some have nothing better to do. Some got worse. I dont feel the class-spirit that we used to have. I dont feel like we are united anymore. And,......... HAVE i changed???

Friends. School. er.

To put in shorter term. EVERYTHING is getting worser. MY life!!!!!

I wonder till when can I take this. My temper seems to be very short nowadays. I get piss off easily and always assuming things.
When can i find someone who really truly understand my past life? The life that i used to have are so much different then this. I know that everything is going to change when i grow up older. Maybe this is just a small test. And I cant take it. What if there's a bigger one in my future? Can i take it? No one can understand my life except for one person. And I know there's no way that person gonna be there for me. Its been ages eversince we last talked.

I'm lost as usual. When can i find my true self? I feel like as if I'm still in my dream. I cant wake up. Because waking up has the same meaning as facing the world of reality. And I cant. I'm not totally prepared to face everything. I dont want to be anyone else. I just want to be me. Real me.



Have I chose the right school?..................................................................... Or have I not?




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix