<body>
Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:08 PM
「 」

Friends.
Its super duper tough to find a true friend. And to me, a true friend is one who really cares about her friend, help them through her dark days, listen to her sorrows, accept her for who she is, never ask anything in return, never bad mouth about others, never betray her friend, never say any vulgarities and more.
But its seriously is tough. Friends nowadays, I don't even know what they are thinking.
In the first place, why must they become friends when you don't even trust her or you going to hate or you going to do what ever stuffs that is bad? I know I can't really say much coz I myself don't know whether I'm a gud friend or not. I try to be one. I don't want to get into a fight again. Once is enough.
I still prefer Azurah. She's the only friend. Followed by, Fathin, Armeeza, Shabana, Sheliza, Sufiah and a few more.
Azurah - She's terribily nice. She was the one whose there for me when I have a little misunderstanding between two of my other primary friends. She listens to me. She's there for me. But last year and this year, she's busy. REAL BUSY. I can't really call her coz she will be too busy. I seriously miss her. She never talk bad about her friends. She never hate her friends. I know her since primary 5 till now. At times when I'm down, I seriously wish she's beside me. Really.
Fathin - She sort of the same as Azurah. She never talk bad about her gud buddies. Altho she's seriously irritating, annoying, she's NICE. She still my good friend.
ARMEEZA - haha. ARMEEZA seriously really brighten up my day. Her craziness makes me laugh out loud. haha. She's nice too lar.
i better stop here about friends.
i have to delete my blog coz i've to like study?... seriously, I want to pass all my testes and exams with flying colors so that I can get into 3e2.
I know it is so not me but people do change, you know. haha.
Today in school was kinda ok. Luckily its Friday. Which means school ends earlier. haha.
Now my class is in a total BIG mess.
Friends, people, chinese, malay , trust, backstab, unstable and all.
Haiis, I better not talk more about it. memeningkan saJer...
ahhhh.. I have councillor camp.... Its the first councillor camp I'm going, so I hope its going to be fun.
And this month is the "money month" haha.
Why?... Hmmm..
Class t-shirt - $12
Thermometer - $2
3 class photo ( 1 5R and 2 8R ) - $15
Councillor tshirt - $5
Councillor camp - $12. Somewhere ard there.
Mother tounge worksheets - $???
After school, I was not in a really good mood so I ajak Armeeza to eat with me at Vista Point.
Like I said earlier on, she really makes me laugh so I'm not really that sad. ahaCkz!
thanks meeza for accompanying me!! haha 0.o POWER RANGER FREAK! haha! nevermind lar, actually I also kind of like power ranger. haha......
Lastly. I just hope all friends will treasure their own friends.
Bye! =)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix