<body>
Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:08 AM
「 」

Awww... Fathin, you're so sweet. Thanks for saying all those stuffs about me in your blog! I heart you too dear.

Anyway, last night I went to Causeway Point with my family except for my bro. And I saw this seriously, gorgeous bag but it cost $39.90. I walked past it a few times but at last I didn't buy it.
Trying ot save money. haha

It's Monday tomorrow. Which means there's school and after school there's councillor meeting. I just hope the councillor meeting will end fast and will not boring. GOD. Being councillor maybe tough but its kinda fun sometimes. I just can't wait for the sec ones to come.

I dont even know what homework I have. Well maybe there isnt any homework at all.

Fathin, thanks. Your one of the nicest friend I've ever met. Without you in this school, i guess I will be a total person as there's no one to point out my mistakes or whatever bad changes I've change for you have known me eversince primary school. Thanks Fathin. Seriously, i apologized if I'm not there for you whenever you are down. Im sorry if I've hurt you in anyways. I'm sorry if I've made you feel that i hate you. Im sorry.

Yes, your 101% annoying but like you said, If your not annoying, there wont be any drama in my life! LOL. i seriously have no idea why other people made bad remarks about you and hate you. Your a friend, a friend who never talk bad about me, instead praise me. Thanks Fathin, I really appreciate that. Of course I still remember those times we spent together with Azu, sha, Faz and Li. Unfortunately, those times ended when we went into secondary school. We dont really get to spent much time together. Im sorry. If I've been a bad friend towards you in anytime, you have the green light to scold me as I trust you and again you know me really well. Fathin, I know you are not happy in this school. I know poeple thinks your bitch or whatsoever. Despite those fights, bad assumptions about you, your still smiling. Your laughing. Your irritating. Your strong Fathin. Your strong. Fathin, I really treasure our friendship. Im lucky to have a friend like you. thanks fathin for everything. Thanks.

And secondly Armeeza, She's so sweet too. Thanks for mentioning my name in your blog dear!




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix