<body>
Monday, February 06, 2006 4:01 AM
「 」

At last, I get to blog. Hah.

Anyway, life has been pretty Ok for the past few days. Although I feel like I'm missing something. But who cares. I don't want to remind myself of those unhappy momentsand spoil my day. You know what I mean? I want a happy life. Nothing is more important except for my family and studies. I heart my family loads. Especially my mom.

I wonder why Julia can't get along with some of her schoolmates. Everything was fine for her last month but this month? It reminds me of the previous fight. I don't want to fight anymore. Once is enough. I treasure my friends. I don't want to lose any one of them. Especially my close ones like Armeeza, Sufiah and Sheliza. I heart them t0o. I hope we can stay friends forever. I hope everything will go well for Julia too.

I passed my second math test! I think I concentrated more on factorisation rather then expansion thats why i can score better for factorisation. I hope i can pass my Geog as well.

I miss my primary school all of the sudden! I miss my teachers. I miss my friends especially Azurah. She is so busy nowadays. Didnt really get to spent much time with her. =(

Most of my friends have thier own problems. I hope those who have can solve their problems as soon as possible.

I hate it when something must remind me of him. Its like URGH.

Councillor. Now we exchange our badge to those paper ones. We can only get our badge if we can do our duties REAL well. Councillor maybe stressful. I ever thought of quiting but the sec ones are coming soon. Isn't it such a waste to quit? Esp Jack. He is so IRRITATING. I guess he run out of what to say because every meeting he will be repeating the same old thing over and over again. Its wasting my precious time and its making me bored, you know? But too bad. Have to endure with it.

My bro want to use the computer once again which means I've to go. i guess thats all then. Bye!

To Armeeza, Sufiah and sheliza.

I love you guys!! Haha! =)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix