Saturday, January 21, 2006
1:00 AM
ã ã
I've just read one of my friend's blog. It's like I felt guilty, you know. It's like as a friend of hers, I can't do anything to help her. People made bad assumptions about her and I can't do anything. And, lots of people asked her to change her character. Including me. I didn't know it will effect her that much. Well, I just want to say SORRY big time la. Anyway, it's fine with me about how the way to act or rather your character. It's just some people who thinks your like "arrogant" and "bitch". I know you since Primary school and I've gotten used to it. It's ok you know. I've only comment about your bag not your character. Sorry la.I know "lots" of people asked you to change because of your character. Don't take it too seriously. You are F*****. And this is how you act like or behave. No one can change you unless you want to change your self. Well, I just want to let you know that I'm SORRY once again and the way i acted in school towards you, I know it might be a little harsh i guess. And makes you feel that your not important anymore. But the truth is, I still look upon you as my best friend. I hope you will understand. I know it's hurtful cause people don't accept you for who you are. But at least, your being who you are really are. Anyway, I will still like you now, then and forever! Friends Forever, my dear! Sorry once again!
Ok, now about today........
Morning went to sent my sister to Madrasah with my mom as usual. Then went home watch tv and here i am blogging. Very boriing.
K thats all!
oh, before that. Sheliza broke her toe! So sad! Haha.. Anyway, get well soon ya my friend! Muackz!
Ciaoo!!!!