<body>
Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:29 AM
「 」

I miss Mr Neo so much. Haha. He teaches us IPW. Everybody was like shocked whne they saw him. Haha. Including me. But it was ok la. It was not that bad. i've already finished my homework. Today was the same too. Except for when im in the bus, some guy shouted my name when his at the bus stop. Everybody in the bus was like looking at me. My face was like started to like turn read. I mean the guy dont have to shout like im deaf. The guy was my ex-schoolmate i guess. Cant recognize him. So, i guess that's all. Enjoyed Math, Art and IPW lesson today. Haha. I seriously miss 1E2 too. But live have to go on, right? And I have to accept those changes in my life. I'm not sure whether i'm going to stay in councillor or not. Anyway I hate councillor but... nvm... Azurah have been busy nowadays. Didn't really have the chance to call her, you know. I miss her too. After sch, me and sheliza was spose to go to toliet. So we went to this toliet at the ground floor. I dont dare to like go in the toliet cause its like dirty cause the aunty have not clean yet so sheliza opened the cover of the toliet bowl, unfortunately there's shit in there. Haha. Poor thing Sheliza. Lols.

I hope I can concentrate on every lesson. And really study hard for Sec 3. Insyaallah. Haha. So, yeah. That's all about today. I'm dead tired.

Miss Mr Neo so much, 1E2 too, Azurah and all my close friends... Haha.. Bye!! =)




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix