Wednesday, January 18, 2006
2:19 AM
ã ã
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Its been a freaking long time eversince i last updated. My keyboard spoils lar... Anyway, i still wrote my day on a piece of paper. If i have time, i will write into my blog. Haha.
Now about today. Its tiring and not so fun day. ODAC thingy, i settled already. Its boring la today. History as usual la... After school, jezz wanted to meet with my ex-form teacher. So i tagged along. My teacher was like telling stories. I didnt really like listen cause whatever he said i dont really remember. Then suddenly cher was like "see, me like so cool. Dont want to listen to my stories." Haha. then he continued saying that i shouted and like im so fierce. i'll blog more about that. And i had to go to the ODAC thingy. So waste my time. But its kind of fun. Then i went to causeway. Aaliyah wana eat Mcdonald. I bought ice milo. Then i finished my math hwk there. With that in mind, Friday there's Math test. Im so strez. I cant stop worrying about tests or exams eversince the day when i flunked my studies last year. 2 TO 20.. terrible.
ok la. Thats all. I;ve got to go. Will update more aite.. Bye!! =)