Monday, January 02, 2006
11:53 PM
ã ã
First day of school has always been the same. Except for I'm no longer new in Woodgrove so it's kind of boring. But fun at the same time. Firstly, a "warm " welcome by our vice-principal. And then the uniform check. Then, er I don't really remember what happened next. There's 3 bad news. Not exactly 3 cause 1 we already knew during the holidays. So the 3 bad news are, Mr Neo is not teaching our class anymore. So sad. Then, ELLDS has been cancelled. Then, Mr Ivan Lee was transferred into the other school. God, what happened to this world. Mr Ivan Lee is the best principal of all and what's more, he is not like a principal but a friend to us. It's really sad. ELDDS was cancelled because it is the least number of people who takes ELDDS as thier CCA and ELLDS is not popular among all other CCAs. Mr Neo, his taking one of the sec 3 class. And we got Miss Yeong. She is quite nice la. And way much more, less fiercer then Mr Neo. But the thing is. Its not about whether a teacher is fierce or gives unbearable punishments. It is about whether the teacher cares about our studies and about us.
I know I've been complaining and stuff like that whenever I got scolded or the whole class got punished. But then I realized. The punishments and scolding are nothing compared to what he has done for us. Now, i really appreciated Mr Neo even more. It's like you will only treasure the person more when they are gone in some way. I guess Mr Neo is still teaching us DNT. His cool you know. I still remember those first few days of school when we still don't know each other and stuff like that. Secondary 1 is the most fun and.. I don't know what to say. The day when we had fun and we joke around. He celebrated our birthday. Although he know that he can't come for the gathering during the June holidays last year, he still paid i guess 50 bucks. I mean he is different. He scolded us, he cares for us ( although its like over care). Thanks Mr Neo, Thanks..
School. I just wish that eveything will be the same.......