<body>
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:45 PM
「 hMMM 」

I'm slowly dying
Without my heart
Forget finishing this race
I can barley start
The first time i saw you
Those many years ago
I was soon to realize
That in my life was a hole
How did it get there?
Why wasn't it there before?
Please fill it for me
So it's not there anymore
When i looked into your eyes
And you looked into mine
You took something from me
And i no longer felt fine
What did you take?
You took my heart
And instead of being careful with it
You tore it apart
Only two options were open
Take it back, or take yours to
But there was no choice to makeI knew i wanted youT
he feeling wasn't quite mutual
But my heart you wouldn't set freeIts like me suffering
Was what you wanted to see
Blood is pouring out of me
From this gaping hole
My heart has stopped ticking
Without you to make me whole

*************************************************

Love, what a word,
I just can’t understand
I know I have strong feelings about me and my man
Do I love him?
Yes I do
But word she who rushes stumbles, so I decided I should wait
Your kisses describes love
Love describes your hugs
Love describe the pleasant thoughts I think of you
I loved the way you feel
The way you look
The way you talk, the way your smell
The way I feel about you aren't in booksI got a lot of love for you
LOVE OVER Various Extent

buai buai

zallie




About

This layout is strictly firefox only.
View it with a resolution of 1024x768.

selenite


hellos.
*im a girl who goes around saying
im zal-biah.
simplyME.
lovesbeingmyself. :]
she's FOURteen and
studys at WoodGrove Secondary School.





my life is brilliant
my life is pure
i saw an angel
of that im sure



ADORES.
family. friends. arcade. clothes.
myACTIONS.
shopping! xD msn*ing.
LEADeway.
im ME. mood+ happy. (:
blahblahblah..


i KEEP my PAINTBRUSH with me
wherever i GO
in case i NEED to COVER up
so the REAL me wont SHOW




knight =3
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
i Y reita

Lets go for BOLD!
Hmm nono. GO FOR italic !
Nope. Shouldn't we go for underline instead? x)

ashita

  • % Armeeza
  • % Gladys
  • % Elliyana
  • % aliyah
  • % Liana
  • % Sheliza
  • % Stella
  • % Zariina
  • % Jessica
  • % Marlina
  • % Joslin
  • % Evelyn
  • % JiaLe
  • % Ainon
  • % Shawn
  • % Jumalia
  • % Yoke Thin
  • % Zhenying
  • % Farhannis
  • % Aisyah



  • la dix croix